We've just released another update to Keyman Desktop and Keyman Developer. In this version:
- We add a fix for a minor Windows 7 compatibility issue.
- We fix a couple of reported crashes, and an install issue on Vista that was rarely experienced.
- We address some bugs in the On Screen Keyboard export and print functions (Did you know you could right-click on the On Screen Keyboard and print it in Keyman Desktop Pro?)
- We finally fix the proxy issue which has been making life difficult for those behind a proxy server!
- And finally, we have improved the User Interface Language dialog box by making new translations more easily accessible with the More Updates Online button.
The Keyman Developer update includes some fixes for the KeymanWeb Compiler.
Full details are available in the Keyman Version History.
You can get the full download from http://www.tavultesoft.com/70/download.php. Patch updates will be available soon.
0 thoughts on “Keyman 7.1.267.0”