SIL International is very pleased to announce that Keyman is now completely free and open source!
This marks the end of a long journey, beginning with the acquisition of Keyman by SIL International back in September 2015. However, by no means is this our final destination for Keyman. This is only the beginning! The team will now be focusing on new functionality and consolidating the cross-platform support that Keyman already offers, beginning with a coordinated release of version 10.0 across all five platforms within the next year.
We welcome your involvement in the project, whether it be by creating keyboard layouts, reporting bugs, testing new versions of Keyman, or even submitting your own patches to improve the quality of Keyman itself!
- Download Keyman: https://keyman.com/downloads
- Create a keyboard layout: https://keyman.com/developer
- Report a bug: https://community.software.sil.org/c/keyman
- Test Keyman: https://keyman.com/beta
- Contribute to Keyman: https://github.com/keymanapp/keyman
- Help support the Keyman project financially: https://keyman.com/donate/
- Sign up with the SIL Keyman mailing list: https://keyman.com/about/list.php
Please join with us in celebrating this significant milestone!